Bramblewood Montessori takes pleasure in being part of Tri-cities community for over 15 years. We recognize our committed teachers as our greatest assets who help children in reaching their full potential in a stimulating learning and play environment.
Currently we are expanding our programs and are seeking applicants to join our team of professionals. Being part of our team will mean you are playing a key role in nurturing our students. You will be part of a team that is passionate about their work and environment.
Positions available: ***APPLY NOW***
- Infant / Toddler Certified Teachers
- ECE Certified Teachers
- ECE Assistant
- Applicants with a Class 4 driving license an asset.
In order to be considered for a position, you must meet all Licensing requirements. In addition, some of the qualities you need to join our team of professionals:
- plan and implement daily programs
- promote positive image
- have a sense of humour
Applicants can email detail resume including qualifications, experiences and salary expectations to email@example.com. In due course, you will be contacted for an interview.
There are many benefits options available to full and part time employees. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters team spirit, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members including
- Competitive pay that recognizes your ability, skills and experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Staff discount on childcare when your children attend programs at Bramblewood Montessori
- Development training, workshops
- Mentoring opportunities
To join our team of professionals, please click on the appropriate link: firstname.lastname@example.org